Tuesday, January 18, 2011

mini vacation


I was able to get away for a day from the so. cal heat and escape to the gloomy weather of nor cal. Sacramento was a vacation needed. I explored the city by hitting the local vintage shops. As I roamed the streets of California's capital, I began to notice the empty restaurants, bakeries, body shops, and boutiques. California's economic downturn hit Sacramento hard. I thought downtown Los Angeles businesses were facing difficulties but the state capital takes the cake. Just to think right around the corner of the Capitol building, stores are going out of business, while Arnold and his puppets relaxed and delayed budgets. I just hope Gov. Brown fixes the actor's mess. But on the upside my weakness of vintage shoes and sequined tops helped these thriving small businesses.



check out: www.vintageysj.com
bows and arrows vintage



rvca woven,american apparel sash, american apparel riding pants

No comments:

Post a Comment